Dear Family,
Man, it was so great talking to all of you yesterday and kind of weird. So much is going on its crazy hopefully you all don’t get washed away in the flood. haha Shoot I really don’t know if I have much to say. But mom I'm so glad you had an awesome mother's day, and it's funny because I don't even remember getting you pillows and stuff when hunter was born, that seems so long ago, but at the same time I can think back and it feels like it was just yesterday. It's kind of fun as I look back over the years and all the things that we have done as a family that I just got to say, WE HAVE AN AWESOME FAMILY!!! And I am way super excited for Austin and Libby to get married because I know that Libby will be just another awesome person to be a part of this awesome family. Pardon me for my pride but I can't help but express the love and joy that I have for being able to grow up in this family. But you know, the reason why I have all this joy is because I know that all of you are living righteously, that’s what brings me the most happiness because I know that if we live righteously and endure to the end, we will all get to be with each other forever, and that is what is AWESOME!! so good job family, keep up the good work!!
Well this is all I really have to say, oh but next time we talk in seven months, I’m going to try and be more obedient and not talk for and hour and a half, just as a forewarning. haha but I love you guys and have a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment