Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter everyone

Dear Family,  Ok so I don’t have a lot of time today, but I'm going to write you a letter with more detail about my week and answer all of your questions, but since Easter was yesterday I thought that I would share with you all my Testimony of the Savior.

I want to let ya'll know that, I know my Savior lives! I know that if it weren't for him and his atonement that I wouldn't be able to return to my Heavenly Father and live with him and my family forever. I have such a great love For Jesus Christ, while I've been out here I've come to a real appreciation for him and I've come to know how much he loves me. I know that if I were the last person on earth or the only person on earth that he still would have suffered for my sins, he still would have died on the cross, because that’s how much he loves me and how much he loves everyone. Sometimes I feel kind of insignificant, like what can I ever do to repay him, but you know what all he asks is that we love him and obey his commandments.  That love right there makes me feel like I'm the most important person in the world. I don’t say that out of pride or anything but that is truly how he feels about each one of us. I am a son of God, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, I know that only through him can I truly be saved from sin, and only through him can I rise again and be glorified with a perfect body just as he is. The atonement is real, I know it is, I have felt my saviors love, and I have used the atonement in my life.

As I said before, "I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the son of God, I have been called to preach his gospel among this people that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13) I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Well I got to go, but I'll be writing you today, love you all.  Love Elder Bushman

No comments:

Post a Comment