Monday, April 11, 2011

4-11-11

Hunter,
Sounds like you had a crazy week haha So as I was sitting here reading about all the times about how you were just sitting around doing nothing, the thought occured to me....Well first I'll start off by saying how dissapointed I am in myself for just sitting around a lot. Man I was so lazy! I never took advantage of my opportunities, Hunter don't do the same thing. If you've got the chance to go outside and its a nice day, go practice something, go ride your bike, most importantly read your scriptures!! Hunter the scriptures are so amazing I love them so much, and if you want to be a good missionary like I think you do, I want to make a challenge to you. Here you go are you ready for it. Hunter will you, before next christmas, read the whole book of mormon and take notes on it, on scriptures you liked or how you felt. At christmas when I call you guys you will report it back to me and then I will make another assignment ok? :) I promise you that it will help you out so much in your daily life and with gaining a stronger testimony. Anyway well I love ya little bro have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment