Dear Family,
Well I am living in the same apartment complex I lived in when I served in ________ haha I'm back! The ______ ward and my ward meet at the same building so it is so great to be back where I basically started. My new companion is Elder M. He has been out 2 transfers more than me, so once again I am with an older companion. I can't believe, Mom and Dad, that you are going to Savannah This weekend! That is so crazy, I miss that place so much. Elder M and I have been reminiscing all the time about it. I already sent a list of people to mom that I wanted you all to see and say hello too so I hope you got it. Anyway so on with the week. We had and incredible transfer meeting on Wednesday! There were so many Elders that went home that I have truly come to love and admire and it was sad to see them go, the next few transfers are going to be even harder. All the missionaries that I know and have been companions with are going home in the next 3 transfers, so that is sad, but It's all a part of life. Being here in _____________ has been a lot like the time that I spent in ______, just super busy and lots of appointments. Elder M and I found 9 new investigators this week in 4 days which was so incredible, it was so much fun! We also taught a ton which is what I love to do most so I am loving this area so far. It is so nice to be able to talk to everyone now.
The new ward is quite the interesting ward too because half of the ward is related to each other. There is the Grandpa _________ and he has like 6 children all of which still live in the ward. They have children that have children and it is just massive and fun. We had dinner at _________house yesterday with his whole family there and it was so much fun just chatting with him. He has such a strong testimony of the Gospel and such a great love for people, he is incredible! Also after fasting for a long time I stuffed my face with food, and it was amazing food, I was grateful. Really I am just happy and am grateful that I am in this area. I am really excited for the month of September, there are just going to be miracles that role forth. Oh one sad thing, we had an investigator that was going to be baptized this month that got way into anti and won’t even listen to us anymore. I can't tell you how sad that is…. This man went from willing to learn and to progress to being angry and contentious, Satan had completely taken control. With all the great opportunities with Mitt Romney running for president there will also be a lot of opposition with all the anti that will be thrown out. So we need to be prepared to be able to answer questions and make sure our testimonies are sure and founded and the only way to be able to do that is to make sure we are holding on to the Iron Rod and praying and keeping the commandments.
Well I got to get going, but thank you for all that you all do for me and I hope you have a wonderful week! Love, Elder Bushman
No comments:
Post a Comment