Monday, May 14, 2012

A small note

Dear Family,  Well I don't have a whole lot to talk about since I talked to you all yesterday! It was so good to see all of you over skype but really weird at the same time since I haven't seen you all for 15 months. It was funny because before we talked, as Elder N and I were driving over to this members house to do skype we were talking about how we felt nervous to talk to our families haha So yeah I felt a little nervous before I talked to you all and I don't really know why, kind of funny though, it was kind of like going on a date almost haha just kidding I got over it pretty quick though. It was weird seeing Heber and Lane, they look so grown up it's crazy! I think Heber looks a lot more like Hillary then Jake, which is a good thing, no offense Jake. 

Elder N and I had a baptism this week which was just a great tender mercy of the Lord and it went really well with lots of non-members showing up and it was just a spiritual meeting. We were also able to set another date with D again. She was the black lady that Elder N and I found about 3 months ago and she has had a couple of dates, but now we have set a solid date with her for the 27th. Elder N and Elder R were able to weed out her concerns and solidly commit her to a date and they said it was very powerful, and from what I know of her, she is very true to her word when she commits to do something, so we are very excited about that. We also were out of our area again for 2 days this week as we went up to R and B on trade-offs and those were a lot of fun. I enjoy going on trade-offs with other missionaries to learn from them and help them in any way that I can. But basically that was our week. This upcoming week we are going to be having Leadership Training down in Jacksonville where we are going to be learning a lot of cool stuff, and yes President Barry was at that Seminar that Brad's mission President went to, so I am excited to hear what went on there. But anyway thank you again for the wonderful conversation yesterday, love you all and have a wonderful week!  Love, Elder Bushman

No comments:

Post a Comment