Dear Family, Sorry that it is so late that I have gotten to you over the email, but we haven't gotten the chance to go to the library today because they are all closed. We are finally at a member's house and I have the quick opportunity to write a quick letter. But before I start I need to remember a couple of things. Mom, I need some more garments, bottoms, stretchy kind, large, thank you, probably like 4 more.
Ok, anyway my week went really well here in S, I can't believe that it is already the start of a new week and the last week of the transfer. This week has been busy with trade offs in H and S and we are still struggling to find elect people, however we did see a couple of miracles this week with some referrals that we received from some members. We went and gave a blessing to a lady named M in the hospital on Friday. She was a referral from a member and she is a non member, she is a cousin to the member. She is in her 70's and she was so funny, she was telling us how she was hallucinating because of the medicine she was on. She told us that there were bugs all over the walls and little people dancing around and at one point there was a grizzly bear between Elder N and I. At one point there was a young nurse that came in, and for purpose of the story I will say she was not bad looking, and she told the nurse, "look at me with these three good looking young men coming to see me tonight, I am really racking up! Although they probably would rather have you in here then me." No joke those were near her exact words haha Elder N turned bright red and I just laughed. She became a new investigator.
On Monday I played some basketball against some black kids after emailing you all by the Library. They asked if we played and I said yes and Elder N and I just went and played. By the way this has been one of my dreams since I have been in S, to play against a bunch of black kids in the street and I got my chance. There were 5 of us so we played a free for all game to 32 by 2's. Well it wasn't long before my dream was realized as I came up triumphant against these street ballers haha I think the Lord gave me some extra abilities to play against them because afterwards we were able to give them some pamphlets.
These are the only two big experiences I really wanted to talk about since I have such a short period of time to type, but I did want to let you know that my next P-Day will be on Tuesday instead of Monday so don't expect to hear from me next Monday. Alright love you all sorry it was short but this day has been hectic. Have a great week! Love, Elder Bushman
No comments:
Post a Comment