"I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of Him to declare His word among His people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13
Monday, March 7, 2011
Tender Mercies....
Yesterday after ward council, I got home to find a message on the phone from an old friend, Joanne. She had remarried after her 1st husband died, and moved to Georgia. Well she went to church yesterday - to find out that they had a new missionary in the ward - yep - Elder Bushman from Farmington Utah. She had to call me to tell me that she was standing right next to him! And to let me know that her husband goes out with the missionaries all the time, and that they feed the missionaries all the time too! She promised me that he would be well fed and taken care of........ It completely made my day - to talk to a great friend - and to know that Garrett is in her ward....... What a tender mercy for the mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment